Thank you for considering our firm to prepare a valuation report on your property. The following will acquaint you with the steps that will be necessary when requesting a valuation.
1. Submit a Valuation Request
- Documents to be provided: (Please note that additional documents may be required based on the purpose of valuation)
- A copy of a valid photo ID
- A utility bill or other document for proof of home/mailing address (Proof of home/mailing address should be dated within a 6 month period)
- A copy of Deed / Title document or any Lease(s)
- A copy of Survey Plan / Cadastral Sheet
- If available, any Town & Country Planning Approvals (as per our Conditions of Engagement, in the preparation of the report, it will be assumed that statutory approvals have been or would be granted for the existing or highest and best use of the site)
- If purchasing – copy of the Purchase Agreement / Sale Agreement
- For Proposed Building (Projected Valuation):
- Copy of approved Building Plans
- Quantity Surveyor’s Report (Please confirm if one is required by the Lending Institution) or Builder’s Estimate
|Property Type||DEPOSIT AMOUNT|
Please note: This amount will be deducted
from the total cost and is
applicable for properties below $5M.
|Residential (Building and/or Land)||$2,000.00|
|Agricultural Land (Subject to review before acceptance)||$2,500.00|
|Mixed (Residential & Commercial)||$3,000.00|
Please be advised that our Valuation Fees* for standard valuation reports are as follows:
|Property Value||Fee Structure|
|$0 – $500K||$2,000 plus VAT|
|$500K – $5M||$2,000 + ¼ of 1% on excess over $500,000 plus VAT|
|Over $5M||Kindly contact our office for a quotation.|
(Minimum fee is $2,000 plus VAT for Residential properties; $2,500 plus VAT for Agricultural properties; $3,000 plus VAT for Mixed (Residential / Commercial) properties; $5,000 plus VAT for Commercial properties)
*Payments can be made via cash, credit card, debit card, cheque, online banking or direct deposit.
Your Valuation Request may be submitted using one of the following methods:
Via our website: Complete our Online Valuation Request Form, submit supporting documents and pay the deposit using the ‘Our Services’ tab above. Our Administrative Staff will also call for any further information that is required.
Visiting our Branch: Our Administrative Staff will take all the necessary information, documents and payment at any of our branches most convenient to you. You may enter the relevant information on our Valuation Request Form and walk with it when visiting our branch.
Note: Obtaining the information may take a few minutes, and we kindly ask for your patience as it ensures all information is received.
2. Site Inspection
When we have received your request, deposit and all requested documents, our Valuation Officer will contact you or your appointed access person within approximately five (5) working days to arrange an inspection of the property. Please note that the inside of all rooms have to be inspected. If the inside of all rooms or apartment were not seen, this will be clearly stated in the report. Kindly secure all dogs, regardless of size, when our Valuation Officer visits the property.
Upon arrival, our Valuation Officer would advise that the outside of the property will be measured first and then the inside. In addition, external and internal photos would be taken.
3. Report Preparation
Once no further information is required and barring unforeseen circumstances your Valuation Report should be ready approximately five (5) working days after the inspection is carried out depending on the type of property and the location. This time is necessary for us to carefully analyze all aspects of your property and arrive at an opinion of value. In the valuation process, there are three (3) distinct methodologies (or approaches) used to arrive at an indication of value. They are the Market Approach (a.k.a. Direct Market Comparison Approach), The Income Approach and The Cost Approach. In valuing your property, all approaches will be considered and one or more utilized.
When your Valuation Report is completed, we will notify you to arrange collection and payment of the balance of the fee. Should you require a soft copy of the Valuation Report, kindly advise and arrangements can be made upon full payment of fees.
Note: Values will not be disclosed nor reports delivered until settlement of our fees.