Covid 19 re-opening
To All Our Valued Clients,
We are re-opening our offices to serve you from Monday 1st June 2020.
As we re-open, we are committed to adhering to the COVID-19 guidelines set out by the Ministry of Health. As such the following procedures will be put in place with immediate effect:
- A limited number of persons will be allowed in the office at any given point in time to allow for physical distancing. There will be marked allocated areas to adhere to relevant protocols.
- Client’s temperature will be taken before entry.
- Clients are required to wear a face mask to be allowed entry to the office.
- Clients will also be asked to sanitize their hands and remove non-essential headwear and eyewear (e.g. caps and sunglasses)
- Clients will be kindly asked to complete and sign our health status screening form and declaration of travel history form.
- Clients displaying flu-like symptoms will not be allowed into the office.
CONTACTLESS SERVICE OPTIONS
- Clients can also avail of our new curb-side service – i.e. if you need to collect a report or make a payment, we can meet you in your car at any one of our locations. No need to come into the office! Staff will advise you of arrangements.
Delivery of reports is an optional service we also offer at no additional cost to you.